Information Television Network
ITV is a leading producer of health and wellness documentary-style programs, developing content for broadcast/cable networks, disseminating programming online, in-hospitals and through consumer retail outlets as well as distributing programs around the world. ITV was founded in 1992 and operates from a dedicated 20,000 square foot facility employing approximately 40 full-time staff.
For the past 19 years, ITV has built an unparalleled reputation for quality health and medical programming with support from our network of prominent and renowned doctors, hospitals, and health-related organizations spanning every facet of patient care.
ITV is a trusted content provider for PBS, Discovery Communications, and ION Media networks, as well as GE Healthcare’s The Patient Channel (airing in over 1,800 premier hospitals through a satellite-fed closed circuit network). ITV programs are also distributed internationally in over 50 countries, including UK, Russia, and throughout Asia and the Middle East.
ITV has received more Freddie Awards - presented by Medimedia, honoring “excellence in health and medical programming” – than any other production company since its inaugural event over 25 years ago. ITV has also received awards from the prestigious Emmy’s, Gracie’s, Telly’s and Auroa’s.
With an extensive library of health and medical content spanning over 500 half hour programs and a commitment to create new informative and entertaining programming; ITV delivers on all media platforms – television, internet, and DVD.
Reeling in the Years|
- The Cutting Edge Medical Report launched
- MeTV Founded
- Techno 2100 series debuts
- Techno 2100 receives recognition for its insights in to 21st Century technology.
- Healthy Woman2000 received three outstanding awards
- ITV honored at FREDDIE Awards for excellence in health-related programming
- Hall Pass, the teen series received Addy Awards - Gold - Local, and District
- The Art of Women's Health series earns Gracie Awards
- Kids Health Matters (Works) Premieres
- The Art of Women's Health achieves "Best National Network/Documentary Series"
- ITV Digital Founded
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind Premieres. Industry comment: "Destined for Greatness"
- ITV earned a record of three FREDDIES in one year
- Kids Healthworks, a 25-part parenting series premieres,
- GE Medical Systems and ITV began health-related programs in hospitals and waiting rooms, entitled Health for Life.
- A wide variety of programs developed including e.Venture Kids, and a series of specials entitled: "Growing Up Hispanic: Children in Crisis, Free to Breathe and Smart Growth: Building Better Neighborhoods".
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind is the most carried healthcare oriented program on public television, airing to over 55 million households nationwide.
- GE/ITV Partnership continues to air the Patient Channel bedside in over 1200 hospitals
- ITV begins global distribution of cutting edge medical and technology programming
- Art of Women's Health Season two airs 13 episodes on PBS
- eVenture Kids airs nationwide
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind provides 78 half hours of programming
- 2006 Winner of FREDDIE Award for excellence in medical programming, finalist in six additional categories
- ITV begins shooting/mastering in HD
- ITV Celebrates 15 years producing award winning programs
- HBHM produces 26 new award winning programs including a FREDDIE award and 4 finalist distinctions.
- Disaster Resistant Homes premieres on Public Television
- Waging War on Cancer with Paula Zahn series in production
- ITV builds State-of-the-Art 20,000 Square Foot Production Studios in Boca Raton
- Waging War on Cancer with Paula Zahn debuts nationally on Public Television
- WWC Season II production starts
- HBHM continues with 33 new episodes
- ITV honored with FREDDIE Award and finalist in 4 categories
- Developement of web showcase for ITV production begins as Health Science Channel
- Waging War on Cancer with Paula Zahn Season II debuts nationally on Public Television
- Health Science Channel.com Beta site launches with over 200 segments and long-form programs
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind produces 30 more half-hour programs through it's 16th Season!
- The Science of Tai Chi and The Science of Meditation one-hour specials debut in HD
ITV has produced more than 500 half hours of original programs, licensing content worldwide in over 64 countries
- ITV launches Health Science Channel on Verizon In-Demand
- ITV and HULU.com launch partnership to provide online long-form health content
- ITV and Amazon.com continue to promote DVD health series with over 200 episodes available
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind continues to its 18th Season!
- The third installment of Harmony in Motion, "Acupuncture" one-hour special debuts in HD
- ITV produces "ASAP" for patient education, in partnership with Purdue Pharma